We have an exciting new opportunity for a Parts Trainee to join our hard working and motivated team in Horsham.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your number one responsibility will be providing excellent service to our customers, ensuring they receive accurate and timely information regarding their parts requirements.
This is a full time, permanent position offering stability and growth. Reporting directly into the Parts Manager you will work Monday to Friday on a rotating roster and be required to participate in a Saturday morning roster with some after-hours support (shared between the team).
What a day as a Parts Trainee will look like:
- Locating of Cat parts for customers and technicians
- Dealing with front counter enquiries, both face to face and over the phone
- Following up and actioning outstanding jobs related to parts inquiries and customer concerns
- System based parts interpreting using a variety of digital and print resources
- Parts Warehousing tasks (receiving, order picking and dispatch)
- Ensuring company accounts receivable processes are adhered to in relation to parts sales transactions
- Assisting with the operation of display areas and stock cleanliness
You will have a true passion for customer service, with a willingness and desire to learn and develop into being a Cat Parts Specialist.
To be successful in this role you will require the following skills and attributes:
- Mechanical knowledge and a background in earthmoving and/or automotive
- Exceptional communication skills with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Knowledge of Caterpillar products (preferred but not essential)
You will be surrounded by like-minded professionals that are passionate about William Adams values:
Integrity – The Power of Honesty
Excellence – The Power of Quality
Teamwork – The Power of Working Together
Commitment – The Power of Responsibility
Sustainability – The Power of Endurance
APPLY TODAY! If you have any questions, please call Stella on 9566 0659.