Registered /Endorsed Enrolled Nurse
Wyuna Sub-Acute Unit
RN Grade 2 (YP3 – YP11)
EN Level 2.1 – 2.7 (IB66 – IB72)
Permanent Full/Part Time
Multiple positions available
We are seeking applications from motivated Registered/Endorsed Enrolled Nurses to join our dedicated team. These permanent full or part time positions are available for an immediate start and include working a rotating 7 day, 24 hour roster (AM/PM or ND). This role involves working in a multidisciplinary team environment to assist return to improved mobility, function and independence, providing patient centred care in a Sub-Acute setting. This position includes working within our 20 bed Sub-Acute Unit comprising Rehabilitation Service, Geriatric Evaluation and Management (GEM) and Transitional Care Program (TCP). Please indicate in your application how many hours you are interested in.
Please refer to the relevant position description for further key selection criteria
Key Selection Criteria include:
- Registered Nurse / Enrolled Nurse with medication endorsement with current AHPRA registration
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Commitment to continuous quality improvement, customer service and patient centred care
- Proficient in the use of information technology and computer literacy
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team environment
- Knowledge of contemporary nursing theory and practice in relation to the care of subacute patients/clients
- Thorough understanding of quality systems and health services accreditation
Attractive benefits offered by the organisation include:
- Salary packaging,
- Professional development and education programs,
- Employee Assistance Program,
- Comprehensive orientation program.
- Accrued Day Off (full time employees only)
- Flexible rostering
- Opportunities for career progression
- Free parking
This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse environment and join a reputable rural health service that is now a part of Grampians Health, dedicated to the provision of quality patient centred care and to meet the needs of the community.
For more information about this position please view the Position Description and/or contact the responsible person indicated below. Further information on Grampians Health (Horsham & Dimboola Campuses) can be found on our website or Facebook page.
Applications must be submitted online via e-recruit by the Closing Date.
Grampians Health (Horsham & Dimboola Campuses) is committed to equal employment opportunity and promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children, including those with a disability.
Grampians Health encourages applications from people from culturally and / or linguistically diverse backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
We aim to provide a safe environment for our staff, patients, residents and clients which includes supporting and responding to disclosures of family violence issues.
Pre-employment checks: All applicants must be willing to undertake a national police check and Victorian Employee Working with Children check prior to commencement of employment. All appointments are subject to pre-employment checks including immunisation clearance.
Horsham & Dimboola Campuses, proudly part of Grampians Health.
Selection Criteria Essential: How many hours are would you ideally like to a fortnight?
Essential: Are you able to work a rotating roster, including day, afternoon and night shifts?
Contact Person Kerri Chamberlain
Contact Number (03) 5381 9021
Alternate Contact Person Ainslee Vandepeer
Alternate Contact Number (03) 5381 9021
Closing Date 03/07/2022
Position Description Wyuna EEN 0622.pdf
Wyuna RN 0622.pdf