Wimmera Nursing Home
RN Grade 2 (YP3 – YP8)
Permanent Part Time
(48 hrs per fortnight)
We are seeking dedicated Registered Nurses to join our dedicated Wimmera Nursing Home team. This permanent part time position is available for an immediate start and includes working a rotating 7 day, 24 hour roster. This role involves performing a diversity of individualised resident clinical care related activities as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Key Selection Criteria include:
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Organisational experience congruent with experience
- Excellent Communication and problem solving skills
- Commitment to quality improvement and superior customer service
- Proficiency in the use of information technology
- Clinical Skills relevant to area
- Post Graduate/Certificate qualifications
Attractive benefits offered by the organisation include:
- Salary packaging,
- Professional development and education programs,
- Employee Assistance Program,
- Comprehensive orientation program.
- Accrued Day Off (full time employees only)
- Flexible rostering
- Opportunities for career progression
- Free parking
This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse environment and join a reputable rural health service that is now a part of Grampians Health, dedicated to the provision of quality patient centred care and to meet the needs of the community.
For more information about this position please view the Position Description and/or contact the responsible person indicated below. Further information on Grampians Health (Horsham & Dimboola) can be found on our website or Facebook page.
Applications must be submitted online via e-recruit by the Closing Date.
Grampians Health (Horsham & Dimboola) is committed to equal employment opportunity and promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children, including those with a disability.
Grampians Health encourages applications from people from culturally and / or linguistically diverse backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
We aim to provide a safe environment for our staff, patients, residents and clients which includes supporting and responding to disclosures of family violence issues.
Pre-employment checks: All applicants must be willing to undertake a national police check and Victorian Employee Working with Children check prior to commencement of employment. All appointments are subject to pre-employment checks including immunisation clearance.
Horsham & Dimboola Campuses, proudly part of Grampians Health.
Contact Person Efraim Fajardo
Contact Number (03) 5381 9308
Closing Date 13/06/2022
Position Description RN Grade 2 Resi 010720.pdf