Oxley / Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
Admin Grade 1A – HS1 (HS1A – HS1)
Permanent Part Time
(10 hrs per fortnight)
We are seeking applications from motivated individuals to join our dedicated Oxley / ICU team as a Ward Clerk. This permanent part time position is available from June 2022 and includes working a rotating roster including evenings and weekends. The successful applicant will provide efficient and effective professional administrative support and reception duties, delivering a customer focused service to patients, their families and visitors, and facilitate accurate data entry of patient movement.
Key Selection Criteria include:
- An ability to work as a team member in a multidisciplinary environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Well-developed telephone etiquette and techniques
- Basic computer and key boarding skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain accurate records
- Certificate III Business Administration
- Advanced word processing and data entry skills
- Previous employment in medical related field
- Previous medical terminology training
Attractive benefits offered by the organisation include:
- Salary packaging,
- Professional development and education programs,
- Employee Assistance Program,
- Comprehensive orientation program.
- Accrued Day Off (full time employees only)
- Flexible rostering
- Opportunities for career progression
- Free parking
This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse environment and join a reputable rural health service that is now a part of Grampians Health, dedicated to the provision of quality patient centred care and to meet the needs of the community.
For more information about this position please view the Position Description and/or contact the responsible person indicated below. Further information on Grampians Health (Horsham & Dimboola) can be found on our website or Facebook page.
Applications must be submitted online via e-recruit by the Closing Date.
Grampians Health is a child safe organisation, committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people. Grampians Health encourages applications from people from culturally and / or linguistically diverse backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. We aim to provide a safe environment for our staff, patients, residents and clients which includes supporting and responding to disclosures of family violence issues.
Pre-employment checks: All applicants must be willing to undertake a national police check and Victorian Employee Working with Children check prior to commencement of employment. All appointments are subject to pre-employment checks including immunisation clearance.
Horsham & Dimboola Campuses, proudly part of Grampians Health.
Contact Person Jennifer Vague
Contact Number (03) 5381 9215
Alternate Contact Person Judy Wood
Alternate Contact Number (03) 5381 9215
Closing Date 23/06/2022
Position Description Ward Clerk PD Oxley Oct18.pdf